Outing a Genius: Do It Easy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pepo?

Diver Dennis:

I thought the same thing...:huh:

DIE, you better watch your back now. They'll be looking to pack and ship you to the next avail dive chickie with a nice sofa.:)

johnnyseko:
I thought the same thing...:huh:

DIE, you better watch your back now. They'll be looking to pack and ship you to the next avail dive chickie with a nice sofa.:)

Hey we are good at the packing and shipping. Gidds and I used to chloroform men :wink:

Actually Catherine we should pick certain fellas that we approve of and give them an approval rating. That way when new chicks come on the board - we can let them know who it is okay to talk to :D We'd be doing a service, if you will :wink:

yup...Miss..since we agree on so much. "would a flower brighten your day?"

Make the seal really catchy.

we are good now...gott give us credit, no losers for us.

Seriously, Tony is a gem, hiding out in Chicago blizzards, servicing his regs.

Missdirected:
Hey we are good at the packing and shipping. Gidds and I used to chloroform men :wink:

Actually Catherine we should pick certain fellas that we approve of and give them an approval rating. That way when new chicks come on the board - we can let them know who it is okay to talk to :D We'd be doing a service, if you will :wink:

Geez, now I feel like product! Deep down, I'm OK with that. :eyebrow:

Missdirected:
Were you two behind that whole "there I was drinking with this chick then I woke up in a bathtub full of ice the next morning and one of my kidneys was missing"-thing?

Exactly what did you two get good at packing and shipping??? :wink:

Pepo

its cute.

like I said...you are outted. I wish somebody would fix my spelling.

Exactly what did you two get good at packing and shipping???

yea...I was afraid to ask. Running organs to Cuba, Miss?

Missdirected:
catherine96821:
we are good now...gott give us credit, no losers for us.

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom