OS Drysuit gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pkdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I have the OS drysuit rings and gloves and was wonder if I can use the Seamar repalcement golves mentioned in this forum. The gloves that came with my suit have latex seals attached to the so I'm not sure if the Seamar gloves can be used with my rings.

Has anyone had experience with these? Any suggestions on glove that do work well with OS rings?

Thanks!!

I have OS drysuit rings and use Seamar gloves. In order for a seal to form, the gloves needs to be doubled back.

os_seamar.jpg

Hi Don,

Thanks for the reply and picture. Did you start with the glove insdie out? Do you use a second oring on the outside? I'm just trying to figure out the black ring that is shown on the outside of the glove. I have some replacement gloves on order and just trying to figure out the best way to attache them.

Thanks,

Pete

Got'em in and installed them today. A little tricky getting them on with it doubled back but they work great. Thanks for the help.

So, how many rings were used on the picture, one or two?

Interesting installation....

Just one. I folded the cuff into the glove and then stretched it on to the ring. Next, installed the oring on the ouside and made sure it seated down into the groove. Took it into the pool and it seems to work great.

Pete,

I'm glad it worked for you. Sorry, I missed your follow-up questions.

-Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom