Oriskany Dive - Oct. 6th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, and I am good to go again anytime except during Vortoberfest and Oct 26-Nov 5....will be in San Francisco during that time for a conference, so I hope it can be maybe in a weekend in Nov (possibly weekend of 16-18th)? Not sure what everyone else has going on then.

That actually sounds like a good weekend for me(Nov 17th). What would the conditions(water temp, etc) be like by then Gary?
That is "assuming" of course that all the other astrological signs will align correctly...:D

Hmmm, restricted to recreational profile, non deco dives?

That's correct.

Michael

Welll, not actually...

After posting the question, I sent a PM to Gary and his response indicated that accomodations could be made for mixing rec/tech.

If I am free that weekend, I'd be interested, but November will probably be a busy month for me.

That actually sounds like a good weekend for me(Nov 17th). What would the conditions(water temp, etc) be like by then Gary?
That is "assuming" of course that all the other astrological signs will align correctly...:D

I'm game for anything warmer than mid 40's, 4' seas and current under 4 knots. After that, it gets kinda iffy... :D

I'm game for anything warmer than mid 40's...After that, it gets kinda iffy... :D

That sounds drysuit "ish". You're not afraid of getting wet are you CD?

That sounds drysuit "ish". You're not afraid of getting wet are you CD?

Nope, but I also understand the value of being warm and comfy. :wink:

Oh, and I am good to go again anytime except during Vortoberfest and Oct 26-Nov 5....will be in San Francisco during that time for a conference, so I hope it can be maybe in a weekend in Nov (possibly weekend of 16-18th)? Not sure what everyone else has going on then.
That weekend works for me.

The ONLY days I have in Oct. or Nov. are Oct 28, Nov. 24 or 25.

Back
Top Bottom