Oriskany Dive - Oct. 6th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll see how the weekend of the 13th looks. Debating trying to make a dive on the O that same weekend if the stars align. There's something I wanna check out...

Now I am feeling an infection coming on. Going to the Dr. this afternoon. I need a shot to get rid of this s**t.

Got a shot and a bottle full of antibotics. I will be good to go next week.

Gary,

I gotta cancel. The Mississippi Library Commission has a booth at the fair and I have to work it Friday night. Plus, everyone in my family left on a cruise today and will be back the 6th and I'm the only one that can pick them up at the airport.

I'll definitely look at booking again this month if anyone wants to cancel this one and go for the next one.

I apologize all.

Michael

Now I am feeling an infection coming on. Going to the Dr. this afternoon. I need a shot to get rid of this s**t.

Got a shot and a bottle full of antibotics. I will be good to go next week.

I went to the doctor on the same day in Palm Beach. I am taking oral and ear drop antibiotics. My right ear has been hurting like rip and yesterday the left one started so I just started putting the drops in both. I don't think I have ever had an ear infection..at least not that I can remember. What are the odds that Clay and I both would get one trying to help Andy clear his ears before the Oriskany trip? Andy is the one with ear trouble and he didn't get an infection or water in his ears.:shakehead:
I am not giving up on the trip yet. I will go to my regular doctor here next week and make sure the infection has healed. I was given enough antibiotics for 7 days so that will be around Wed. I will go to my doc then and see what he says and maybe I will know for sure then if I am cleared enough to go diving Saturday.

Gary,

I gotta cancel. The Mississippi Library Commission has a booth at the fair and I have to work it Friday night. Plus, everyone in my family left on a cruise today and will be back the 6th and I'm the only one that can pick them up at the airport.

I'll definitely look at booking again this month if anyone wants to cancel this one and go for the next one.

I apologize all.

Michael

Hmm. It's strange how I found this out by reading it on Scubaboard... Thanks for the call good buddy!

Since Michael was my ride, I guess I will have to back out as well. Sorry folks! Gary, I'll give you a call Monday to confirm my cancellation. :(

I'm okay with rescheduling. My ears are still a mess right now. I am going back to the doctor next week but I can't guarantee that he will clear me to dive.
That is the beauty(not) of the sport we love. It is contingent on so many things...timing, scheduling, sickness, the weather, the sea conditions. Sometimes it is just too hard for them all to line up.
I guess if nothing else I have learned a bit more patience and flexibility this summer with all the busted trips and plans.

Debating trying to make a dive on the O that same weekend if the stars align....

Yeah that too....I guess the stars have to be aligned correctly to go diving also...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom