Orca bait La Carta De Oaxaca mission

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsteding

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, so people seem to be interested in the legendary La Carta De Oaxaca in Ballard (see the recent "moving to Seattle thread").

Here's the deal: post your schedule, this may be like herding cats in terms of getting people together-especially with people and their summer plans-but let's give it a shot.

Here is a review:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/food/169241_rest16.html

The only day they are not open on is Sunday.

For me, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week are open, after that it would have to be after the 4th of July. Those of you who have expressed interest, maybe you can post your schedules over a similar time frame and we'll go from there.

And yes, the food is that good.

I'm in- I live about 10 minutes from there. I usually dive on Wednesdays, so I'd vote for Monday or Tuesday.

I could do Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm diving with Bob on Monday; that's sacrosanct :)

I can possily do Tuesday or Wed. Husband and dive buddy of choice is having hip replacement surgery on Monday :11: , so will have to see how he is getting along.

Its too far from the here in the Center of the Universe to go to Ballard!

Hmmm, Mondays are OK (wife can't be there)

Okay-

I'm looking at this and seeing a definite Tuesday/Wednesday vibe. I have a work thing to go to over in Fremont at 6 on Tuesday now (partner came into my office yesterday, shook my hand and said I'd been "elected" to go to it-business development, whoopie), so I could do 7:15 ish on Tuesday or any time on Wednesday.

I'm seeing more of a Tuesday bent-because Nailer dives Wednesday, Lynne dives Monday, and I'll try and dive on Wednesday as well. So, does a little later work for everyone on Tuesday?

If so, the way we should work it is first person to show up gets on the list, looks like for six of us.

If we confirm here, I'll see you all then, and if I'm a few minutes late, it is because I got stuck shmoozing.

Tuesday's fine with me. I'll see if the spousal unit is willing to drive all the way from Fremont to Ballard . . . :)

TSandM:
Tuesday's fine with me. I'll see if the spousal unit is willing to drive all the way from Fremont to Ballard . . . :)

You better ask nicely, that can be a heck of a commute. Peter, this is clearly an opportunity for prime negotiating. I got an idea! You could, err, use this as an opportunity to make Lynne dive a [REDACTED] for a day. :wink:

Okay, that is just mean. I should stay out of this one. :D

You want me to dive with you any more, Doug?

I'll eat Mexican food alone cheerfully rather than go back to a jacket . . . :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom