Orca bait La Carta De Oaxaca mission

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I was up WAY past my bedtime . . .

Next time let's schedule it at a time when I'm not teaching a class ... I love Mexican food ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well, Bob, trying to find a time when you aren't either diving or teaching would schedule us out into next year!

Bob-you have to make it to the next one. You'll love this food.

I was likewise up way past my bedtime, I dragged my butt into work at 9:30, and my secretary said "good afternoon" to me.

NWGratefulDiver:
Next time let's schedule it at a time when I'm not teaching a class ... I love Mexican food ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Do we have another mentor divenight comming up soon? Maybe we could do it again, and I could Join y'all this time... I had my first day of classes and the brother is in town, so I couldn't make it, but I'll just leave him at home next time :D . I wish I could have been there....next time...next time....

i would totally be interested in a mentor night in addition to another oaxada night. i start my scuba diver course on the 10th, and so long as all goes well, i would love to go diving soon thereafter if possible.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom