Orca Bait dive time . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsteding

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It is fall, the days are getting shorter, and the viz is getting better, I'm thinking it is time for an Orca Bait dive.

Basic outline:

1) Weekend.

2) Localish, I'm not opposed to someplace besides Cove 2/Edmunds/Redondo/Les Davis, but it should be close enough for a day trip.

Looking at my schedule, I'm thinking the first weekend in November, say Saturday the 4th, maybe a morning meet, a couple tanks, and some food afterwards.

Post the following:

1) If you can make it on the fourth.

2) If you have a good idea for a fun dive site (if it sucks, it is your fault, no pressure:D)

The rest of the details we can work out between now and then.

-Doug

Can't make it ... I'm teaching AOW that week-end ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I don't have my November schedule yet, but if I'm not working, I'll be there.

Can't do anything until after the 12th of Nov. Racing has begun for fall and no time for air until after Round the County on the 11-12th. Now if y'all want to meet and dive the bottom the boat....... :D

I'll go...I'm up for anywhere...getting a little tiered of cove 2...I'd like to do something new, my usual spots are cove 2, Edmund's U/W Park, and Mukelteo... maybe something out on whidby, or the Olympic peninsula? Wall would be cool...

The Port Townsend area is fun and different...

So umm.... did this fizzel out or are we still on?

Well, I can dive the 4th. Going someplace new would be fun!

Back
Top Bottom