Orca Bait dive time . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, TSandM is supposed to be at a meeting in Oregon, with me, on the 5th but I have this feeling she'll bail!

It was fizzling but looks like it may have a bit of life.

Places I am interested in diving (in no particular order):

Three Tree North
Keystone
Seiku/OP sites
Sund Rock (I've been there, and like it)
Redondo again (that place made a good first impression on me)

Kinda big exchanges on the fourth (a flood of about 8 feet from 9 am to 3 ish) so Keystone may be out, but other spots could be in play. Suggestions?

Let's not consider Sund Rock on the list for this dive. The animals need all the help they can get to just survive, we need to not stress them out. After they recover, have at it, but not right now...

Good point Laura, we should probably still avoid Hood Canal.

Anyone have any suggestions beyond the typical central Puget Sound sites?

A Bandito charter?

I chatted with Rick at Bandito, he has "lots of room" available on Saturday November 4th.

With that in mind, if anyone is interested, given the compressed time frame, post here ASAP . . . .

Website for those that don't know the operation is www.banditocharters.com, Rick runs a good operation from what I hear, and it should be a fun trip.

I'll go!!! I'll go!!!!
Yipee!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Lets go diving!!!!
:)

2 or 3 tanks? how much do they run?

Probably two unless everyone wants to do three, I think prices are around $80 or so, I'll check exactly what it is with Rick.

ScubaK sounds like she is in . . . who else?

Back
Top Bottom