Orca Bait "Big Buddy" dive ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry mjh, I won't be able to make Sunday so I can't give you the dive times.... however if it were me I would make them afternoon dives for a couple of reasons.
1) Hopefully the classes will have cleared out by then.
2) Low tide (small minus) is in the am and the high around noon doesn't have much exchange following so it will essentially be high for the rest of the day.

I'd like to dive Sunday if there is still room. I have a question: Would anyone like a copy of my underwater slideshow on CD? If so I'll burn some disc's and bring them with me. Regards, K. Hamblen

Meet time is "officially" 3 PM ...

... I'll probably be there earlier to get in some practice with my doubles before switching to a singles rig to buddy up with one of the newer divers.

Oh, and DD ... there's ALWAYS room. The more the merrier ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm sure gonna try to make it. My dive buddy has been gone for the summer and I haven't been wet once. :-(

P.S. I drive a dark green Audi A4

i wound up with 2100 left in my doubles today, if i can get some gear issues sorted out, i'll be there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom