Orca Bait "Big Buddy" dive ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiberiu:
:) I 'm sorry I will try to keep up with you the best I can ... when will be a good time for you to go ?

I am sure you will do fine.. Checking the daytimer and tide log... will get back to you.

tiberiu:
I work on sunday untill 2:30 pm . What will be the location where you want to go ?
Alki is near for me and I can be there at 3 pm ( hopefully I will find a parking spot) hehe
I'll be more than happy to meet you at Alki Sunday the 14th at 3 pm. :) I drive the yellow Xterra with LNXGEEK personalized plates.

Re-checking my calendar, I can't make Saturday the 13th unfortunately. :( Man, Summer is a busy time for me... it kinda sucks.

Jimmie

OK then ... let's put it on the schedule for Sunday, Aug 14th ... meet at Cove 2 at 3 PM.

I drive a cinnamon-colored Honda Element with dive stickers all over the back window ... :D

See y'all then ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
I drive a cinnamon-colored Honda Element with dive stickers all over the back window
Which destroys my theory that the more scuba stickers you have on your car, the less you dive.

hmmm, my car looks like a driving dive flag minus the white stripe. Wonder why thats the true reason I havent been diving much latley, oh wait I forgot about the dive computer failure I had a few weeks back...

puckvirus:
I havent been diving much latley, oh wait I forgot about the dive computer failure I had a few weeks back...
Oh, yes... that would certainly keep a guy from diving. :rolleyes:

Dive_Girl PNW:
NWGratefulDiver, I wish our dive shop didn't have our new location grand opening/anniversary that same weekend, or I'd join you! I haven't seen your Honda since it was just about brand new and you got to test the port-o-potty/tarp set-up! :D

Would anyone be interested in also diving this site say on Monday August 15 ??

I will be in your town next week on vacation, and would like to check out some of the dive sites.

Dan
PADI AOW/Nitrox
Coldest dive May 2004 43 deg @ 128'FFW Lake Michigan

Uncle Pug:
I'd be happy to dive with you on Monday the 15th Dan.

Thank you Uncle Pug, sounds GREAT!

What time would you like to meet up?

I should be getting a Pontiac G6 from Avis when we arrive, my sister does have web access, so I can log on with more details once we arrive.

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom