Orca Bait "Big Buddy" dive ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent ... see y'all on Sunday ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

daniel:
What time would you like to meet up?
PM your arrival date/time and your cell phone number or a landline where you can be reached. Tides is low in the morning that day so meeting at noon in the middle of a rising tide should give the best visibility.

Just figured out my schedule, and it looks as though I could join y'all for a dive that late in the day! One tank or two?

Excellent! I'm bringing two tanks ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Two tanks it is.... Can't wait till Sunday..

Cool! I was hoping you'd make it.

Hey, BTW - we can use some more "big buddies" if some more experienced divers want to come down ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I was at Nitrox class last night.. and yes I passed... Talking with 2 OW divers.. I think they will be joining us on Sunday. So that is 2 more newbies in the mix. Don't know how many are going to show up or how the old and new diver numbers match up.. but this will be fun..

Hope no one minds if I join in Sunday afternoon. I'm lookin for all the divetime I can get.

I'll also be in the area Monday, got a meeting with Divers Institute at 1:00pm. Wouldn't mind doing another set of dives that day, if Uncle Pug and Daniel don't mind. :D

Back
Top Bottom