Orca Bait "Big Buddy" dive ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone dive on Tuesday or Wednesday? I have those days off and would love to dive in the Seattle area?

DoubleDip:
I didnt take many pictures but here are some, you shamed me into it.........
Nice pics Kirk ... I especially like the hooded nudi. Me and my buddies found one free-swimming on our earlier dives as well.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

rakjar:
Does anyone dive on Tuesday or Wednesday? I have those days off and would love to dive in the Seattle area?

A few of us dive whenever we can. Let us know what Tues or Wed you want to head north and we will see if schedules can flex to meet you. It should not be too difficult.

I have been know to dive most nights. If the tides are good and buddies are available.

Yes, PM me any time and I'll make it a point to escape. Sorry I couldn't join you all, but business took me out of town.

I am new to the seattle area. Just moved here from Nashville although I was only there 1 year. I am from Reno, NV. Anyway I am in need of dive buds and this sounds awesome!!!!!

This week I only have Thursday off. I would be willing to drive north from Portland if anyone wanted to dive that day...

P.M. if you want to get wet on 8/25/05

David_65:
I am new to the seattle area. Just moved here from Nashville although I was only there 1 year. I am from Reno, NV. Anyway I am in need of dive buds and this sounds awesome!!!!!
Welcome to Seattle David ... unfortunately, the Big Buddy dive happened last week.

It was something of a success, I think ... so we'll try to do it again in the not-too-distant future ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

More than "something" of a success, at least from my point of view! (Although it is going to turn out to have been a very expensive Sunday's entertainment . . . :) )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom