Orca Bait "Big Buddy" dive ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalvyn:
Ain't that the truth? :)
We'll have to hit Three Tree some evening, since you live in Burien anyway. What with Redondo closed and all, Three Tree is the next closest fun dive site North of where I live.

Was it just me, or as it freakin' HOT yesterday? Like Lamont said, I was honestly surprised how good the vis was, considering how sunny it's been of late.

Jimmie

If you dive 3-tree please let me know.. I have only dove there once but would love to do it again..
and yes, yesterday = freakin HOT... Vis was good considering..

Hi All,

I had a great time it was nice to meet so many of the faces behind the Posts. I was thinking of doing a little slide show of our day but frankly the pictures are lame. I posted all the ones where you had some idea of who the person was. Maybe next time we can do a charter out of Anacortes??

I don't think the pictures are lame at all . . . I had to laugh at the one of Bob showing how to hover correctly, and me next to him showing how NOT to do it!

I honestly can't believe how bright and clear some of the photos are -- I was there, and it didn't look that way to MY eyes :)

I agree.. the pics are great. and yes we were really only about 5 feet away..
gotta love the vis in summer....
Thanks for following us around and taking pics.

I want to say thank you to everyone for this oportunity ... Thank you to Bob ... thanks
for the advice with the tape on the clamps Thanks to Gis_gal. Thank you Kalvyn . I can't wait to go diving with you guys again . Let me know ... when we can go to Three Tree .
Will see you guys next time.

Tibi

So sorry to have missed it. I enjoyed reading the posts and looking at the pictures--thanks for posting them mjh (brown fish need love too).
You could definitely count me in on an Anacortes charter (Saturdays?). Missed seeing everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom