Opinions on ScubaPro Mk25?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharlieDontDive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Picked one up on Craigslist at a bargain price, got it serviced, and it seems to perform very well thus far.

Curious to know everyone's thoughts on the Mk25.

Picked one up on Craigslist at a bargain price, got it serviced, and it seems to perform very well thus far.

Curious to know everyone's thoughts on the Mk25.

One of the best first stages in the world. What second stage did you get with it?

I've had one for years, its a work horse, a very good reg. Good in a wide range of water temps.

Not sure, except that both the primary 2nd stage and Octo are both ScubaPro. I had them serviced too and the guy at the dive shop said they were great pieces of gear.

Enjoy diving with them, they are great pieces of equipment.

What was the bargain price?

They damn near breathe for you... I got mine and let my wife breathe on it. Had to buy her one too.

Great regs, arguably one of the best. They can be serviced damn near anywhere in the world and are near bulletproof. If you ended up with an S600 second for less than $350 including service costs, you got a good deal.

Jay

One of the best, don’t trust the dust cover to do anything but keep dust out and it will serve you well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom