Opening Of Indonesia pushed to end of 2020?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a bummer if the effectiveness of the vaccine only last for few months.
depends on your expectations.

I am pretty sure NOT everyone who wants to come to Indonesia will be able to get a jab back home. All I could read so far is that certain groups will have priority first!

Wait and see is my strategy. No hurry.

There may be some desire for "hurry" amongst those in the industry.

There may be some desire for "hurry" amongst those in the industry.
With 2.100 deaths in one day in the US there indeed might be reason for some "hurry".

E
I believe in FACT rather than expectations.

That is not enough for the whole nation.
Good luck.
Enough for 60% of the population. No a bad start. By the way. I do my best never to have expectations about anything.

I believe in FACT rather than expectations. That is not enough for the whole nation. Good luck.

Well firstly not everyone needs to get a vaccine. Secondly I am in an age group where I would get the vaccine.
However even if a vaccine is available that won't mean being able to travel for diving yet as overseas countries are not likely to open soon. Okinawa in Japan is planning to open for those residing in Taiwan in March 2021. Can do some good diving there.

I'm patient I can wait.

Well firstly not everyone needs to get a vaccine.

Some airlines have already announced that Proof of Vaccination” will be required for boarding international flights.

Will resorts be inundated with oldies and diabetics in early 2021? :p

Back
Top Bottom