'Onward Ticket' ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil TK

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm leaving the UK for Thailand in mid march and then on to Indonesia and back to Thailand after 1 month in Bali -then staying away for about 1 year in Thailand. I'm getting a 3 month re-entry visa for Thailand but the question is what sort of airline ticket do I get? I think the Thai immigration need to see a return ticket back to where I came from each time -the travel agents I've spoken to are not sure on this. Would I get away with a single ticket to Bangkok? -telling them that I'm travelling overland to another country at the end of my 3 month visa period? (visa run)

Help much appreciated
Phil TK

I have lived and worked in Asia for 15 years. I fly out of Canada, and I need a return ticket. They are not allowed to let you fly into certain countries without a return ticket. If they do, it was a 25,000.00 find for each passenger that didn't have a ticket out. The ticket out can be to any country. I fly into Singapore a lot and but a ticket out to Bankgkok. I then cash it in, in Singapore. but you loose a bit of money on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom