Old equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dap

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an old custom made wet suit and bc.
The wet suit is a Imperial 2 piece with zippers to make it easy to put on and off.
The bc is a Seatec and the regulator is an Apeks.
I would like to sell these to someone that/will use them
I have worn them a couple of times and i am 5'11" tall and weigh 195 with 38" waist.

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 127
Hi,
I think you would have better luck if you had posted this in the classified section. This gear may be "old" but it is not vintage gear and I don't believe most vintage gear enthusiasts would consider what you have to be collectible. I am not putting down this equipment as I am sure many would have a use for it but it might get more exposure in the classified section.

Jim pretty much has it pegged. The alternate air source has some value but otherwise most of it is not worth the postage it would cost to ship it.

True, but I did appreciate the pictures of the wetsuit. I've never seen one constructed like that. The BC falls into that quasi realm of too old for modern but newer than the more vintage popular horse collar. The only jacket BCD I would want to collect (to have a representative model) would be one of the first SP Stab jackets... oh wait, I have one :)

Thank you. That is the info i was looking for.
I used the suit at work one time in 60 degree water and it worked pretty good except for water movement around the waist. It is easy to get in and out of because of the zippers. Once it is all zipped up it comfy.
The wet suit was custom made for the guy i got it from about 15 or 20 years ago. It is heavy material.
I posted this in the classifieds, not sure how to delete this thread.

Back
Top Bottom