For Sale DUI CLX-450 Drysuit ~XL-2XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curious_George

Green water guy
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How about a new suit? Treat yourself to one of the best! This will be the last suit you ever need.

CLX 450 Signature Series is DUI’s top of the line suit. It has diagonal front zip and expanding torso for easy donning. Material is compressed neoprene legs with Kevlar knee protection, neoprene socks and heavy duty cordura trilaminate top. It has a longer zipper than other DUIs which makes it easier to put on/take off. Hands down the best suit DUI ever made and common to last for 1000’s of dives and many years. Don’t confuse CLX with the new DUI suits, Coronado, etc. They are worlds apart in manufacturing process and quality of material. This particular suit is super clean, lightly used, no signs of damage, smells, or repairs and currently has the original zipper which I will replace for free before shipping to you. Includes zip neck seal, heavy duty zip wrist seals and a DUI storage bag. Can also include a pair of used size 11 rock boots for $50 if interested.

I got this suit with plans to add to my collection, but sadly it’s just too darn big.

I will install a new zipper of your choice (plastic or brass), just let me know your preference. I’ve done 25 zippers roughly over the last 5 years as well as numerous necks, boots, etc. Suit will be ready to ship in about 4 weeks. Please allow time to order and install the new zipper. Sale price includes cleaning inside and out, leak test and new zipper. I can also make other mods like sitech quick neck seal or different boots. References and work examples are available.

My size suggestion only - this suit is best for someone in the range of 5’9" to 6"2" with 40-46" waist, 45-50" chest and US 10-11 shoe. Your mileage may vary regarding fit, depending on how much undergarment you wear so the sizing is just my suggestion. Below are the exact dimensions of the suit. It is a custom cut, no size listed on the tag.

Send me an IM or let me know you are interested and I’ll send you one so we can chat in more detail, share more pictures, etc.

I’m asking $950 including shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Open to shipping further at your expense.

48” waist
17.5” armpit to cuff
55” chest at armpits
32” inseam (to heel)
75” shoulder to heel
11” foot

IMG_6888.jpeg

IMG_6889.jpeg

IMG_6890.jpeg

IMG_6891.jpeg

How about a new suit? Treat yourself to one of the best! This will be the last suit you ever need.

CLX 450 Signature Series is DUI’s top of the line suit. It has diagonal front zip and expanding torso for easy donning. Material is compressed neoprene legs with Kevlar knee protection, neoprene socks and heavy duty cordura trilaminate top. It has a longer zipper than other DUIs which makes it easier to put on/take off. Hands down the best suit DUI ever made and common to last for 1000’s of dives and many years. Don’t confuse CLX with the new DUI suits, Coronado, etc. They are worlds apart in manufacturing process and quality of material. This particular suit is super clean, lightly used, no signs of damage, smells, or repairs and currently has the original zipper which I will replace for free before shipping to you. Includes zip neck seal, heavy duty zip wrist seals and a DUI storage bag. Can also include a pair of used size 11 rock boots for $50 if interested.

I got this suit with plans to add to my collection, but sadly it’s just too darn too big.

I will install a new zipper of your choice (plastic or brass), just let me know your preference. I’ve done 25 zippers roughly over the last 5 years as well as numerous necks, boots, etc. Suit will be ready to ship in about 4 weeks. Please allow time to order and install the new zipper. Sale price includes cleaning inside and out, leak test and new zipper. I can also make other mods like sitech quick neck seal or different boots. References and work examples are available.

My size suggestion only - this suit is best for someone in the range of 5’9" to 6"2" with 40-46" waist, 45-50" chest and US 10-11 shoe. Your mileage may vary regarding fit, depending on how much undergarment you wear so the sizing is just my suggestion. Below are the exact dimensions of the suit. It is a custom cut, no size listed on the tag.

Send me an IM or let me know you are interested and I’ll send you one so we can chat in more detail, share more pictures, etc.

I’m asking $950 including shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Open to shipping further at your expense.

48” waist
17.5” armpit to cuff
55” chest at armpits
32” inseam (to heel)
75” shoulder to heel
11” foot

View attachment 842959

View attachment 842960

View attachment 842961

View attachment 842962
Seems like an awesome deal. I spent $3500 on my custom CLX-450, but that one would fit…

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom