OK I Can't take it....It's friggn' COLD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow... Yeah I do! :)

I got kicked off for saying the word "Frisky," and something like six or seven years go by... Now it's apparently okay to show nippleage and talk about men's private parts. Wow!

It's even "so" okay that SB staff and mods are the posters of the stuff. :)

...Not that I think that there's anything wrong with any of that, mind you... I've always felt that if you wanted people to express themselves and be real online, a large percentage of it would be comical, risque, etc... And that what people would talk about is what was on their mind. :)

But it is shocking after basically being shunned for more than half a decade for saying the word "frisky."

Something tells me that there was more going on behind the scenes than I was aware of. I'll probably never know what really happened or why I got banned. I'm just glad to be back. I don't need to know the truth - I'm just happy to be here, and I'm happy to see people being real and enjoying themselves. :)

I rather like the "new" SB attitude... It's fun, "frisky" (heh), real, and a very enjoyable read. :)

Sounds like Vortex is gonna be a blast, y'all. :)

Yes, I recall that. I thought there was a bit more to that as well, but it's water under the bridge at this point. We do still expect things to remain workplace friendly but we try to encourage as much fun as possible under the ToS. Discussions that get too far out of line may get moved to The Pub, or deleted altogether. Just make sure you acclimate before you go too wild. :wink:

Well...there is a limit to what can be posted...but we all like to have fun as long as it doesn't get too lewd. There is the Pub where there is little moderation, but you have to have a tough skin if you play in the political thread. Chip aka Onespeed has a hotchick thread there...now that can be a bit "frisky" there. lol!

It's all about having fun within reason. :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:
PS: Vortex megadives weekends are crazy fun!

:popcorn:

ScubaTigress...you may have created a monster with the streaking comment! LOL!

Boogity Boogity!

Carolyn:shark2:

hahhahahahhah wouldn't be the first time

And vortex megadive!!!! Can we set that up for when i'll be down there? Cuz that'd be AAAAAAAWESOOOOOOOME!!!

Great advice, you guys... :)

I'm pretty sure that I won't be going anywhere close to the limit for a very long time. :)

Maybe one day decades from now I'll find out what really happened. I'd rather leave it as water under the bridge anyway - I have no desire to revisit any of that. :)

I'm just happy to be here - and happy that the overall attitude has changed. :)

No wonder it's gone from 2 to 12 servers...

"Boogity boogity?" LOL... Is there a hand signal for "streaker?"

Pretty doggone funny... :)

Back
Top Bottom