OK I Can't take it....It's friggn' COLD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigh...it was nice having the temp up to 40F today, but it's falling again...brrrrr!
I need to run out and get some more fire logs!

Nicholson+Shining+cold+weather.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

I can't wait for it to hit 40 wed!!! I might go streaking through my neighborhood to celebrate :D

Right now in Savannah, GA it's 23F!

Found out during Discover Scuba this morning that the heat pump for the pool at the shop stops working at 45F. Our pool is covered by a dome for winter, but dang, it was cold setting up at 10am with air temps of 31F. I am still trying to get warm! Hopefully this cold snap eases up before the OW class starts next weekend!

Ok done venting!

PS: All y'all that live in the North...I know it's colder up there, but when it becomes the Arctic in the South, we are just a bit more pissy! LOL!

The Rise Guys ?

I can't wait for it to hit 40 wed!!! I might go streaking through my neighborhood to celebrate :D

Shhhhh watch out who you say that to...you may end up on the forum immortalized by one of our talented posters lol!

Shhhhh watch out who you say that to...you may end up on the forum immortalized by one of our talented posters lol!

Or we may just save it for private consumption. :eyebrow:

You've got a lot of catching up to do SeaJay.

Wow... Yeah I do! :)

I got kicked off for saying the word "frisky," and something like six or seven years go by... Now it's apparently okay to show nippleage and talk about men's private parts. Wow!

It's even "so" okay that SB staff and mods are the posters of the stuff. :)

...Not that I think that there's anything wrong with any of that, mind you... I've always felt that if you wanted people to express themselves and be real online, a large percentage of it would be comical, risque, etc... And that what people would talk about is what was on their mind. :)

But it is shocking after basically being shunned for more than half a decade for saying the word "frisky."

Something tells me that there was more going on behind the scenes than I was aware of. I'll probably never know what really happened or why I got banned. I'm just glad to be back. I don't need to know the truth - I'm just happy to be here, and I'm happy to see people being real and enjoying themselves. :)

I rather like the "new" SB attitude... It's fun, "frisky" (heh), real, and a very enjoyable read. :)

Sounds like Vortex is gonna be a blast, y'all. :)

The Rise Guys...I have listened to them before...they aren't as funny as Jim Bob and Billy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom