Ok, BP/W lovers!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DURABLE DURABLE DURABLE with double bag construction...heavy outer bag and heavy inner bag for us wreckers. Shortened inflator. No remote pull dump but simple 90 deg. exhaust. No integrated STA. Attention to detail as all other Zeagle products have. Tapered as the Halcyon Eclipse wings...help with heads down sometimes common with heavier bp and tanks. No flashy marketing badging and colors...at least offer simple black. I've used both donut and horseshoe style single tank wings...I'm not convinced one is better that the other.
About time Zeagle stepped up to the plate...very much look forward to seeing your results Scott. Would love to offer up for beta testing as well if there will be such a thing.

Randy Kight
Richmond, VA.

My first BC was a Zeagle Nite Runner, very good quality but it was huge. SO Im happy youll make a BP!

Oh yeah, I can betta test too, Im in Fl, I can pick up!

scott, i would say make it like a Halcyon Eclipse, only somewhat less expensive,
and you'll have a hit in your hands. these are the key features:

1. rugged material
2. right size inflator hose (small)
3. inflator button calibrated for precission, not speed
4. inner bladder protected by outer shell
5. dump valve on the outside of the wing (i.e. facing away from the tank)

Scott, my 2 cents echos H2andy's comments plus....multiple grommets to allow for differant positioning of the wing on the plate.

What I dont care, for was the built in STA like Halcyon uses on the pioneer. I ended up cutting em out after a dive or two.

Lil' Irish Temper:
rocket_pack_back.jpg

:eyebrow:

Oh yeah, and I only want it in Black, put as many little z's on it as you want.

Now that's what I'm talking about, gotta get me one of them.

(I think Will Smith said that in Idependence Day)

Great news.

I vote for a ~35# doughnut with:
- simple 90 on the hose (or option to get it that way)
- two sets of mounting holes
- replacable inner bladder (like the other Zeagle bladders)
- slightly tapered.
- don't care about colour
- ready for Christmas (cause everyone should be lucky enough to find a Zeagle under the tree)

I am researching a BP/W right now and reading these responses I just want to make sure you do not forget us warm water wussies. 18-20 lb lift. And since most divers never go in wrecks or caves jst have a simple rugged bag. None of the outer shell thing. That way it packs very small and should be cheaper. Oh and keep the inflator hose short. I do not see any reason it should be longer than reaching your mouth.

ABS plate and Oxy 30# SS, Florida's warm waters mostly

And I never did understand why a corrugated hose has become some standard, Limiting us to buying a certain length. Why not a straight hose we can cut to any exact length we want with easy connections? And no need for a built-in STA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom