Oily bikini lady in rebreather ad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scared Silly:
The ad does not do much for me so she has big boobs and all - the add is effective cause it got your attention. However, what I notice is the color banding. It sucks and really makes her look ugly. I am not sure who did the copy editing but they need a lesson in graphics.

I kinda like the way she looks. Wonder if she's a vegan??

:D

maybe she doesn't meet your expectations, but Kim Smith thought of it, is happy with it, and she's the owner
... and, that's not a model ... she's a KISS diver

NetDoc:
They pay; you play! It's not such a bad trade after all! :D

If I ever found scantily clad women wearing scuba gear offensive or disturbing, I certainly would NOT have become an instructor. For that matter, if I found scantily clad MEN disturbing, the same would be true. I mean H2Andy and his um, er, speedo has permanently seared my eyes. :11:

Yes, the Golden Rule of Finance -- those with the gold make the rules. I am glad KISS contributes! I guess it is a small price for us to pay.

And I agree, she is not as detracting as some of the scantily clad males (not too sure they are real men) in their speedos here, or worse, the guy in the G-string surrounded by all the beach bunnies. Now THAT is nasty!

It's really quite simple, ads effect the way you view a product. You view the ad in a negative light, you view the product in a negative light. This ad has attracted a bit of attention, most of it negative. There are lots of rebreathers out there, KISS was not exactly at the top of my list before and they've not moved up.

tonka97:
Wonder if she's a vegan??
Nah, she's from somewhere here on Earth. :D

nereas:
have him test your orientation for you.:eyebrow:
Why? His orientation is obviously "sitting": he's at a computer! :D

Thalassamania:
It's really quite simple, ads effect the way you view a product. You view the ad in a negative light, you view the product in a negative light. This ad has attracted a bit of attention, most of it negative. There are lots of rebreathers out there, KISS was not exactly at the top of my list before and they've not moved up.

I have to completely agree with Thal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom