Oily bikini lady in rebreather ad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
hmmmm... the girl in the original advertisement must be the 'upgraded version' from one of their other ads.

See page 32 for their Ad here http://www.underwaterjournal.com/pdf/UWJ_issue4.pdf

hmmnnnn......

actually i don't know what the girl is doing there... she's obviously not sporting a rebreather in that particular ad.

rhadamantus:
hmmnnnn......

actually i don't know what the girl is doing there... she's obviously not sporting a rebreather in that particular ad.
That's not all she's obviously not sporting.

Thalassamania:
That's not all she's obviously not sporting.

:laughing: that can be taken out of context, you know.

id like to stick to the fact that its a rebreather ad though and thus shall ignore other things.

I cannot believe you guys are that observant.

....now how long did that take to figure that out?

lol...yea, I looked. God, this is a ruthless crowd.

KOMPRESSOR:
...I still think it's a bit silly to have an ad for rebreathers that shows more breasts than actually the product.

Breast??? I thought those were simply WELL developed LUNGS for use with rebreathers...:confused:

That's counterintuitive not counterlung.

:shakehead: :headshake Shakes head a Roy ..... tsk, tsk. :shakehead: :headshake

I saw the ad a few days (weeks?! it all blurs together) and was kind of offended, or maybe not so offended as I was confused. I didn't see how a company trying to sell technical gear could come up with oily-bikini-girl-wearing-rebreather = great marketing. But perhaps that's why I chose to become a lawyer?!?! [no jokes about sharks, etc....please!! :) ]

So.. I'm thinkin', breasts are nice, pretty much everyone likes them, AND it's a safe bet nobody was ever hurt by one. The same can't be said of rebreathers. So... maybe the advertiser's message is breast=safety=rebreathers. I could be reaching.....

Back
Top Bottom