Oily bikini lady in rebreather ad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if you find it offensive..do not look at it. If you find a sexy woman in a wetsuit offensive then do not buy the suit she is wearing...funny how that works however. Checkout the scubapro add or the henderson one...hot chicks in wetsuit...it is an attention grabber...your all talking about it..so it worked...it is called advertising.

Tacky yes, will it sell a rebreather..probably not. But the word has spread...

advertising is meant to prevok a reaction among the target market. The top grabber is sex. Show a hot looking woman in a semi clothed photo and what ya get...a reaction...so positive and negative..but a reaction.

You should see some of the photos I have to retouch for swimsuit ads...You think they really look like that. Actually some do...but most do not.

I am an Artdirector....this is not new to me...

Enjoy...

I think the only thing I found odd about the rebreather ad was that most people who dive rebreathers don't do it in a string bikini, but a thick wetsuit or a drysuit because of their extended bottom times.

If someone is getting upset about this side banner ad, then they surely won't like the Salvo Backplate ad they had on their website a while back.

I cannot believe the conclusions some folks here rushed to on this ad!

Obviously, the girl is a professional bio-hazard diver who, in doing her job to clean up a Wesson oil spill from a damaged freighter, had her drysuit (and thermals) dissolve due to some caustic combination of cooking oil and make-up. There is probably a silicon contamination component to the event, but without a closer, thorough inspection...one cannot be sure. To make matters worse: her dual Halcyon lift bag rescue system accidentally deployed.

In any case, give her a break. She is just a working girl...Jeeze!

..snort..

you been in the OC too long, lol. (kidding)

Salvo Backplate ad

that lighting was the problem if you ask me, looked like it was taken at the warehouse..first rule of thumb for women..check those pics on the spot, if you don't look good, delete, delete, delete before he leaves the building.

Jon C:
Obviously, the girl is a professional bio-hazard diver who, in doing her job to clean up a Wesson oil spill from a damaged freighter, had her drysuit (and thermals) dissolve due to some caustic combination of cooking oil and make-up.
You're right. We need to start a kudos thread for her... :D

Hey....the picture is gone....:confused:

DD made one.

El Orans:
You're right. We need to start a kudos thread for her... :D

I have never agreed with you more El.
icon14.gif

H2Andy:
why, haven't met your quota of rejection for this quarter yet?

:eyebrow:

I'm trying to break my last year record! :439:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom