Oily bikini lady in rebreather ad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tonka97:
I have that DVD....(thought I was the only one!)...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Is that the one with GI3's "jubblies" hanging out as he deomstrates donating the long hose?

I have some of the really old stuff on VHS around here somewhere....

PacketSniffer:
Oh, and don't look now but we have a Rebreather forum on this "recreational" site. :lotsalove:
Ahem... this is a SCUBA site that encompasses ALL diving disciplines (except learning how to dive without an instructor) including technical as well as recreational. We are the largest simply because we are the most diverse forum for diving on the internet. [/righteous indignation] :D :D :D

chickdiver:
Is that the one with GI3's "jubblies" hanging out as he deomstrates donating the long hose?

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

This Womens Forum is too much! This is where the REAL action is!!

:D

As Kim (owner of Jetsam Tech) previously stated in the previous thread about this ad...

You can't just walk into a store and buy a rebreather and walk out. ALL purchasers of the unit would (of course) be properly trained in the use of the unit.

As for why would KISS market their product here on ScubaBoard?

Well - SB is not purely a recreational site. ScubaBoard is for ALL divers, freedivers, SCUBA divers, Tech, Recreational - the whole gambit. Why would a rebreather company NOT advertise on ScubaBoard? Where can you reach the most variety of divers in one place? KISS wanted to reach out to let people know that rebreather diving CAN be easy (if properly trained) and FUN.

Also as Kim stated. The woman in the ad IS a rebreather diver, and the photos used in the ad are from her (Kim's) personal collection, and they weren't staged in any way to later be used for advertising. They're not paid models.

"but first you'll need.... THE BODYBAG"

chickdiver:

I have some of the really old stuff on VHS around here somewhere....

i gotta have a copy of that DVD!

El Orans:
Cover%20Photo.jpg

Wow...That piece of cloth is barely covering her...:11:

chickdiver:
"but first you'll need.... THE BODYBAG"

:rofl3:

oh man that was worth reading this whole thread

D_B:
LOL, I'm watching that very JJ & GI DIR dvd series now ... borrowed them from a friend :jump:

well...I advise you not discuss it in DIR forum

better keep it in here, in the ladies room.

I gave mine to onfloat,:( I want them back, they will be worth a fortune someday....

jubblies...oh that's a new one on me.

I think we need a subforum in here The bathroom wall

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom