OFWF Brockville Scuba & BBQ Party July 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is our list to date of the those who will be attending our 1st Annual OFWF Get Together:

Taz22 ( Host )
Diving Gal ( Co - Host & Logistical Support ) & Special Guest
Canuckdiver
FreeFloat
Boogie711
Butch103
Colbaltbabe
Ontario Diver
Aquabella
Bobito
bottom_sucker
Groundhog246
cat
MWC
Doppler - Evening portion of the event

Pretty impressive if I do say so myself :)

I was kinda keeping that weekend open, hoping I could attend but.....just found out today I have to be in the Chicago area on a course for the wed, thurs and fri. Sorry guys......
Randy...

Ok Randy,
When you least expect it your going to be kidnapped and taken to the dive weekend by people you have never met and who want you there. Hmmmm, ok so that didn't come out right but you get the idea. :)

Thanks for the PM Taz. I'll check with the wife later tonight, but I think that it's possible. I'll let you know soon!

-Frank

(plus I'm trying to keep this thread up so that I don't lose it!)

No problem...glad to provide the info.

We look forward to the possibility of meeting you.

Cheers!

scubapunk-17055 once bubbled...
Thanks for the PM Taz. I'll check with the wife later tonight, but I think that it's possible. I'll let you know soon!

-Frank

(plus I'm trying to keep this thread up so that I don't lose it!)

Taz, DivingGal, et al. - Please expect Mrs. Scubapunk and I to attend the Bar-B-Q. She would like to do a lot of boat diving that weekend, so we might only do the afternoon dive with the group on Saturday. We'll probably stay at Dewar's. Kinda funny that Wifey couldn't remember where Bud's was until I mentioned it was downtown, by The Beer Store. Then she remembered :). Thanks again for opening the invitation to bordering states, even if it's a tiny border on Lake Erie.

-Frank

scubapunk-17055 once bubbled...
Taz, DivingGal, et al. - Please expect Mrs. Scubapunk and I to attend the Bar-B-Q. She would like to do a lot of boat diving that weekend, so we might only do the afternoon dive with the group on Saturday. We'll probably stay at Dewar's. Kinda funny that Wifey couldn't remember where Bud's was until I mentioned it was downtown, by The Beer Store. Then she remembered :). Thanks again for opening the invitation to bordering states, even if it's a tiny border on Lake Erie.

-Frank

Looking forward to having you here. You never know, if you around on Sunday, I'd consider doing a morning charter on the Gaskin and Lillie with you. I just love the Lillie.

I love the Gaskin. Probably my favorite wreck in that area. I'm never disappointed by the Rock Bass eating pike that are always in the back under the main deck :)

I had a sinus infection when we went to Prescott last year, so I got to watch bubbles, worry about Wifey and talk crap with the boat captain - so I haven't dove the Lillie yet. That would be very cool. Wifey liked it, so I don't think that I'll have any problems liking it either. Gonna call Capt. Kevin and Dewar's tomorrow and see what I can arrange. Wifey is going on about doing the Connie when we get there on Friday, but she'll probably get out of the car and take a nap :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll let you know what I come up with as far as boat diving.

-Frank =-)

I was just going through my datebook for The Month of July, and realized that I have a wedding to perform at 4:00pm on July 26th, so it doesn't look like I will be able to dive that day....

Oh well... next time

Dale S

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom