OFWF Brockville Scuba & BBQ Party July 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I was thinking I was going out with the most beautiful woman in the world, :rofL: Relax, I'm just kidding. I like men, and have a wonderful one, but you all know that. :)

It seems to be getting a little too sweet and sappy in here. Time for a little spice or some salt. :wink: That's it, I'm leaving work and going diving. :eek:ut:

sounds good to me. See you there, Marie. :D
(whoops, wrong end of the lakes)

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
It seems to be getting a little too sweet and sappy in here. Time for a little spice or some salt. :wink: That's it, I'm leaving work and going diving. :eek:ut:

.....that some of us can be very sweet guys.....

Actually most of the men I have dove with or met from the OFWF, have been very sweet. Nice to know there are still some knights in shinning armour out there. :)

At this point how many of us are going to the weekend? Are the T-shirts going to be ready by then or do we know yet?

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
At this point how many of us are going to the weekend? Are the T-shirts going to be ready by then or do we know yet?

The t-shirts will be done and we are gonna have a good time. I was speaking to the owner of Buds on the Bay and he is ready for the OFWF invasion on July 26th. The beer and coolers will be chilled an the selection from the famous menu should satisfy all the hunger and thirsty divers after our dives.

Cheers :cheers:

Just to let you know, as this thread had got off topic (the BBQ) a number of times, I was asked by a number of members to clean this thread up -- so that it basically stuck to the topic so I did.

Lets play nice shall we, and remember this is a place where all ages come for a visit.

PS -- The T-shirts will be there

I will be in the area during that week-end. Although I am really not a member of this thread I would love to dive the area. I'm getting sick of all the Australians down here complaining that the water is getting a cold 18 degrees. I am Canadian, but now call Australia home, and will be in Southern Ontario (Port Colbourne) for the month of July. Can someone please send me the details, the dive itinerary (I would imagine you all will be diving both days), and what campsite everybody is staying at. Aslo can I get a couple t-shirts as well, the guys back here would love them. Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom