OFWF Brockville Scuba & BBQ Party July 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I will try to make it.

Thanks to 911, the imigration paper work is backloged for literlay years.. still in Ottawa.

Probably see you at NTD a few times this year. We can talk about that DIR F we never managed to get schedualed.

.... where do we meet, what time?
:) Barb

PS: Thanks for organizing this Taz & DivingGal !!!!

taz22 once bubbled...

Looking forward to having you here. You never know, if you around on Sunday, I'd consider doing a morning charter on the Gaskin and Lillie with you. I just love the Lillie.

If you need more bodies to fill in, let me know.

I'm waiting to hear back from Abucs. Wifey loves the boat diving there, so we're planning on 2 days of 2 tanks. shore dives in the afternoons. we'll probably do the Rothesay and the Connie when we get there Friday afternoon. Not sure yet if Abucs has room for walk-ons, but I should hear back tomorrow.

-Frank =-)

Is there an actual sign up to the OFWF's or are you simply a member by residing here and being a dive nut?

Unfortunately, that is in the middle of some summer vacation and my wife and I will I will be in the middle of Georgian Bay on our boat - otherwise we would have come.

Scuba Duffer once bubbled...
Is there an actual sign up to the OFWF's or are you simply a member by residing here and being a dive nut?

There is no actual "sign up and be a member" Like you said, by living here, and diving here, you are one.... a OFWF that is :D

No dues -- execpt you "must" dive here at the very least once a year (but a true freak... the count is waaaaaaaaay more than that) -- and bathtubs don't count, so get out there in the real fresh water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom