OFWF Brockville Scuba & BBQ Party July 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works for me... I was planning on coming on my own in my official "OFWF Santioned Red-Neck Scuba-Mobile." It's a 1986 Jeep Pickup truck.

I have room for one more (two if you're cosy and don't mind straddling a gear shifter from Kitchener to Belleville) and the back will fit exactly one (1) crapload of scuba gear. Right now, I only have about 1/3 of a crapload, I think, so there's probably room for more!

cat once bubbled...
no-one invited me either :rolleyes:

But I'll show up anyways

Hope to see you here!

Which part of T-bay are you from Port Arthur or Fort William?

Cheers, Taz! :)

Boogie711 once bubbled...
Santioned Red-Neck Scuba-Mobile.

I'd love to come down with you all, unfortunately, I'm going to be on an army base in southern Georgia practicing redneck-ese, and dodging hillbillies.

On the other hand, I'll be flying robotic planes, so there are compensations :)

Jamie

we'll know you didn't dodge well enough :devious:
Eeew. Remind me to stay away from you until you get the accent out of your system - your pseudo-Tennessee one is bad enough ! :D

Hey MWC! You coming to this party?

I will either be coming through from around the lakes or, if I can swing it, from SW Ontario. As Jame will be off playing in the Deep South, there will be room for at least one and possibly two divers in my car, along with their stuff (i like the collective noun "crapload" for this - think I'll steal it, Boogie :D ) Either way I should be able to transport people from Tronnah.

taz22 once bubbled...
An invitation to all OFWF or honorary OFWF members to attend our Scuba Diving and BBQ Party in Brockville on July 26th.

Things are rolling along quite well and we have a fun filled day planned with charters in the morning, shore diving in the morning and afternoon and finally a BBQ at 'Buds on the Bay' followed by cocktails and dancing.

So far the following OFWF members have committed to coming to the event:

Taz22 ( Host )
Diving Gal ( Co - Host & Logistical Support ) & Special Guest
Canuckdiver
FreeFloat
Boogie711
Butch103
Colbaltbabe
Ontario Diver

An impressive list so far! Come on fellow OFWF's members, step on up and 'pm' me to let me know you want to dive in Brockville.

Update on who's coming as far as I know via PM's and posts in this thread:

Taz22 ( Host )
Diving Gal ( Co - Host & Logistical Support ) & Special Guest
Canuckdiver
FreeFloat
Boogie711
Butch103
Colbaltbabe
Ontario Diver

plus

Aquabella
Bobito
bottom_sucker
Groundhog246
cat
MWC
Doppler - Evening portion of the event

Would be nice to see pufferfish, bubble boy, sneakyb'tard, GTAdiver and some of the other regular's that post on this board to come and meet everyone face to face.

taz22 once bubbled...
would be nice to see pufferfish, bubble boy, sneakyb'tard, GTAdiver and some of the other regular's that post on this board to come and meet everyone face to face.

...but leave the boxing gloves at home....:wink: LOL......

The more the merrier.

If I can make it down I will come and eat some food and dive and eat some food. Probably eat some food too.
Would be nice to put faces to names.
:)

July 26 is the same weekend my LDS is having their AOW weekend. I can't attend the August course, so if I want to get my AOW, it looks like I might have to spend the weekend in Tobermory, instead. Grrrrrr....

Ah Dang Boogie, I was looking forward to meeting you!:puppy:

although I'll only know last minute whether I can make it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom