Official 7th Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry Thread Sponsored by Scuba Quest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisS - Our stuffing man... You coming?

I'm defecting to the East Coast this year, 1/2 hr drive vs 3 1/2 hr drive, each way. You guys have cold water during thanksgiving, I didn't even get in the water the last two years, it gets coooold over there. I'll miss the original thanksgiving traditional get together. Have fun!

Last edited:
1/2 hr drive vs 3 1/2 hr drive, each way. You guys have cold water during thanksgiving, I didn't even get in the water the last two years, it gets coooold over there. Have fun!

I can totally understand that. But if you cared... You'd bring a couple buckets of warm water from down there :tongue: :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving Dennis. :)

Updated.

OK-DO-KE.

Back by popular demand: Baked Chipotle Mac-n-Cheese will be brought! Can bring extra (to go), if demand is high enough.

That sounds yummy........:D Please bring extra, I'll make sure it won't go to waste. :thumb:

That sounds yummy........:D Please bring extra, I'll make sure it won't go to waste. :thumb:

Bill; you couldn't even lick the dish last year there was nothing left and that's not saying they didn't bring a lot because they did.

Brad, I know I wanna take some home :D

Ummm would it be okay to point out you are forgetting the candied pecans and pie? :blush::D Those lil nuts were delicious!

FossilBabe; Wondering if we can count on you again to be there to ID fossils?

DennisS - Our stuffing man... You coming?

I am getting very excited, and hungry, about this.
MissD I would love to help out with fossil ID again this year. It would be my pleasure. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

MissD I would love to help out with fossil ID again this year. It would be my pleasure. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Added.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom