Official 7th Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry Thread Sponsored by Scuba Quest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is YOUR event as much as anyone's. Are you volunteering to bring more tables and chairs? :wink:

To be a bit nicer this time... please read the current list in the OP, you are stirring what needs no stirring.

Thanks to Cave Diver and especially Missdirected... I have taken a nice deep breath...

Not to get off topic... but my fellow SB'ers are welcome to look me up on Facebook.

Who says I haven't already big handsome fireman :gorgeous::wink:

:fishslap:

Can we get a few more picnic tables this year? The food had lots of room, but the eaters did not.

Made a call today - working on it as we speak. :)

To be a bit nicer this time... please read the current list in the OP, you are stirring what needs no stirring.

Thanks to Cave Diver and especially Missdirected... I have taken a nice deep breath...
I'm sorry if you feel that I am "stirring" anything. That is NOT my intention at all.

It was simply a reminder (to everyone) that this is a pot-luck event and volunteering to bring something just helps the event.

Ronnie did PM me early and asked for any suggestions that would help him coordinate this event.

I will be attending again. Put me and the misses down for two turkeys and two 8' folding tables.

Salmonboy... thanks for reminding me... I think I have one of those folding tables buried in a closet... I'll check tomorrow when I get home from work. (completely forgot about it)

And CoolTech... we're Ok. Let's just move past this.

This is YOUR event as much as anyone's. Are you volunteering to bring more tables and chairs? :wink:

Jim, I don't mean this to sound like I'm throwing stones but, since you are hosting/coordinating a meet and greet on the other coast at the same time as this event, and you're NOT planning to attend this event, maybe your energy would be better spend in your own back yard. My $0.02!

wow, sorry we ccouldn't all just get along together as a group...

also, sorry that I must be part of a special group to enjoy this event (even though I am not physically attending), and offer help toward its success.

Ronnie, I tried...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom