Official 7th Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry Thread Sponsored by Scuba Quest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to keep everyone in the loop, I called the dive shop again today and the manager is out 'til Thursday. This is the same shop that provided our tents and tables last year. :thumbs-up I called last week and was told their schedule was already pretty full (I think we may have waited to long). Anywhoozle, the fella I spoke with said he'd have the new manager call me to see if we could work something out. Didn't hear from him so I called again today - that is when I found manager was out. Will stay on it until we have a definite from them. Adeeba deeba that is all I have for now folks. :D

BTW, anyone noticed the changes to the first post? I've seriously, no matter how painful (:wink:), got to give kudos to Cave Diver :yelclap: He's fixed it where you click on a members name and formatted things perfectly. I'm seriously pretty impressed (just don't tell CD). :tongue:

can any of you send me more of the particulars of this event I would like to come if it is open to all. Ive also got 3-8ft tables I can bring

Last edited:
can any of you send me more of the particulars of this event I would like to come if it is open to all.

The first post contains just about everything - unless you aren't familiar with the Venice area. And yes this event is open to everyone :D You just show up 'round about 9:a.m. with a dish to share, say hi, and you are in! Is there something in particular I can answer?

BTW, anyone noticed the changes to the first post? I've seriously, no matter how painful (:wink:), got to give kudos to Cave Diver :yelclap: He's fixed it where you click on a members name and formatted things perfectly. I'm seriously pretty impressed (just don't tell CD). :tongue:

I can only take credit for adding the hyperlinks to the user names, which was no big deal. The actual formatting and new look of the post was Tracy's doing.

can any of you send me more of the particulars of this event I would like to come if it is open to all. Ive also got 3-8ft tables I can bring

:shocked2: Tables! :D

You and your tables have been added. :)

You and your tables have been added. :)

John, Let us know for sure if you are going to make it. I would totally understand if you chose the event that was a bit closer to you. :) And btw, welcome to ScubaBoard and diving :D You have come to the right place to meet other divers and dive buddy's. Look forward to hanging out with you. Cheers.

Scubajohn is new to Florida and didn't realize the distance of this event from his location. As such, he informed me that he will be unable to attend. :(

List updated.

:rockband: We've got our tables :rockband:
:yeahbaby:

Justin who is now managing the Venice Scuba Quest has agreed to hook us up with six six-foot tables again. :D Thank you Scuba Quest :thumbs-up This will be the second year in a row that they have helped us out.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom