october in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Sallye will eventually be a resident we can all visit on the island some day.
Weather was great today. Sunny, few clouds, no rain. Wind seems to be a little more easterly...
Eagle ray at Tormentos today!:D

Cool, thanks for the weather update Prop Joe.
How's the diving? Strong current? VIS good.
It is so difficult to keep these bags under 50 lbs!
Ah well, off to the airport we go.

Wind is going to be more easterly as TS Dick heads south of the island. Diving has been great! We've had some bumpy boat rides but today we were on my favorite Aldora boat... The Felicity is a big, fast, comfortable, 40' boat. Did some tanning on the bow on the way back to Aldora town pier. We had a great day. Current has been normal and Vis is typical Cozumel... Fantastic!!! Come on down!

can't wait till next Saturday to get here

HEY JOE!
Where are the pix? Who ya diving with? How's Angel?
What's going on? Is Steve at the Villa?
Don't hold out on me, son!
:confused:

Just got to Villa Aldora today. B E A U T I F U L!!! Just love the view. Spotty quick showers. Met a deeply tanned Joe. Going to class in the am and then find an afternoon dive....

Today's weather from Villa Aldora:

Dove with Edgar DM and Luis Capt. Steve is here. I had quite the talk with him today... I know its alot of work but I'd like to be here as long as he has.:D

I/we got Fred to do 1:17 at San Fransisco wall today. Arms were folded, he looked and felt comfy, air consumption has gone way down.:D:D:D. I wish I had video of him getting into the boat today, 2nd dive. He's got double knee replacement, 73 years young, I'm waiting on the drift line and all I see is the bottom of his feet, toes down. I thought he bit it face 1st into the boat... Then I heard him laughing... He made up his own entry into the boat, slowly, face down, on all fours. He said it was easier than getting up the last step... Luis was mortified. Once we knew he was ok it was quite the laugh fest. I'm going to call it the "Flying Fred Fish Entry". I'll try to get video tomorrow.:mooner:

Fred Fish:

I've not seen Angel. I'll ask about him at SI.
On the 1st dive at Columbia Deep we watched a somewhat large turtle go up air then dove right towards us, Eagle Ray at San Fransisco on the second dive:D.
Seems I have a corrupt Memory card. I dumped files onto the laptop and reformatted as usual but it seems to have layered over yesterdays pix = over some really cool pix and can't post from either day. :confused: I guess I'll try to retrieve them when I get home. Grrrrrrrrr..... I have other cards and I'll just have to take some more pix today. Today is our last day diving:(.

Camera seems to still work. Setting full moon this morning 6:00 am

I'm finished editing my Cozumel Video. Dove with Aldora and stayed at Safari Inn. Only got two dive days (four dives) thanks to Hurricane Paula. Dove Colombia, Punta Tunich, Santa Rosa, and Paradise.

It is suggested to fully download before viewing for smooth playback in 720P HD.
YouTube - Dive Cozumel, Mexico

I'll be back!

I'm finished editing my Cozumel Video. Dove with Aldora and stayed at Safari Inn. Only got two dive days (four dives) thanks to Hurricane Paula. Dove Colombia, Punta Tunich, Santa Rosa, and Paradise.

It is suggested to fully download before viewing for smooth playback in 720P HD.
YouTube - Dive Cozumel, Mexico

I'll be back!

Well done! Diving with Aristeo, huh? SO much fun.
You did a VERY nice job for only four dives. Thanks for sharing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom