october in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've not seen Angel. I'll ask about him at SI.
On the 1st dive at Columbia Deep we watched a somewhat large turtle go up air then dove right towards us, Eagle Ray at San Fransisco on the second dive:D.
Seems I have a corrupt Memory card. I dumped files onto the laptop and reformatted as usual but it seems to have layered over yesterdays pix = over some really cool pix and can't post from either day. :confused: I guess I'll try to retrieve them when I get home. Grrrrrrrrr..... I have other cards and I'll just have to take some more pix today. Today is our last day diving:(.

Camera seems to still work. Setting full moon this morning 6:00 am

Hey Joe!
Love the shot! I'm with Sallye on this one, and would also love a copy :D
38 days till I'm blowing bubbles and enjoying sunset happy hours!

Well, I am learning a lot during my first real dive trip to Cozumel. One thing...you don't have enough time to post pics!! We are having a blast.

toadfish7.jpg

anenome7.jpg

sunset14.jpg

I snapped this sunset while snorkeling at Villa Aldora.....VERY close to where Joe got that awesome moon shot.

That IS a good lionfish! Whose hands are those?

The sunset pic looks like a painting! Wish I were there to enjoy it first hand.

Steve is great with almost everything... Ask your wife to give him a big hug from me!! I miss our chats; I know he does, too.
Tell him to check out the tropical storm names... Shary and Tomas. Two names he knows well!

Glad you are having a blast. I certainly do!

Today is a shore dive lion fish hunting day. I saw 4 on a shore dive a couple of days ago and asked if I could borrow a small hawaiian sling. Will feed them to the eels.

That IS a good lionfish! Whose hands are those?

The sunset pic looks like a painting! Wish I were there to enjoy it first hand.

Steve is great with almost everything... Ask your wife to give him a big hug from me!! I miss our chats; I know he does, too.
Tell him to check out the tropical storm names... Shary and Tomas. Two names he knows well!

Glad you are having a blast. I certainly do!

Those hands are from a person who has dove..diven...dived Coz for years and years from Toronto. She knew everyone there and they didn't mind her carrying a mini-spear.

I will relay the message to Steve.

Off to pack to get ready to come home....sigh.

Say, Julio here!!

Say a big HI! to Fred the "AIR HOG" (oinc, oinc!!!) miss him!!!

Air hogs RULEZ!!!

Hmmmm.... Don't recognize her from her hands. Wonder if I know her or if she's school-season only regular...

Sorry you are coming home. It's always painful to leave. I've been known to miss the flight... and come close other times... and been asked by crew if I've missed it again.....

Viaje seguro!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom