october in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEY JOE!
How's Angel?

He's fine, they had him paint El Pescador top to bottom after Paula. The anti-foul paint is now red on the bottom, The white is really white. Deck seems rather slippery now with new paint (careful). He asked that I tell you hello. He liked that I was still wearing the Spotted Eagle Ray pendant he made for me in March. He's a great guy. It was good to see him.
I'm still having pix posting issgues. This is the 1st time I've had this new confuser down here, then to host pix on imageshack.com, might be a Vista problem also. I'm not sure. I'll try to put some more up when home. Sorry, I was going to try to host pix daily:confused::confused::confused:.

Last edited:
I passed Joe a little earlier...he was saying something about pic posting and cerveza.

Great day to dive here in Coz. Aldora didn't have an afternoon dive going out today so I got with Scuba Du. Weather was rainy part of the way and we really had a nice rain during dinner.

Diving may be questionable tomorrow...depends on what this storm is gonna do.

PICT0481_808_x_583_.jpg

PICT0396_1204_x_903_.jpg

Turtle in background of that 1st pic is great Terry!:wink:
I think Hurricane Richard is limp now. I think you'll get out. Wish I was here longer so we could get a dive in together. Maybe next time.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... You guys rub it in...

Terry - the turtle in the background headed away cracked me up! Did you insult him, or what!?! I appreciated the pix.

Joe - Thanks for the Angel report. He is a good guy - always great to see him. And I KNOW he's always glad to see YOU!
The bottom of El Pescador red?!? That's crazy. I bet he'll see to that slick deck before long - either on his own or because somebody slips. David was out of the water for several days last summer from a slip on one of the boats...
Sorry your trip was so short. Glad Richard decided not to pay you a visit.
I'll be looking forward to the pix! The full moon one knocked me out! I'd love a big copy/file of it...

OK... Back home now.
Looks like winds are becoming more easterly for a couple of days on the island. You kids that are still there have fun!

I'm pooped, more pix tomorrow.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... You guys rub it in...

Joe - Thanks for the Angel report. He is a good guy - always great to see him. And I KNOW he's always glad to see YOU!
The bottom of El Pescador red?!? That's crazy. I bet he'll see to that slick deck before long - either on his own or because somebody slips. David was out of the water for several days last summer from a slip on one of the boats...
Sorry your trip was so short. Glad Richard decided not to pay you a visit.
I'll be looking forward to the pix! The full moon one knocked me out! I'd love a big copy/file of it...

My friends Angel and Maryann:

Let me know how you want me to deliver the Moon shot...:mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::eyebrow::D:rofl3:

Sallye, apparently that turtle was leaving me to go pose for Joe!!

Didn't dive yesterday due to migraine, but wife did take a few breaths of the reg in the pool! Progress!

Hopefully dive report later tonight!

Has your wife decided to give diving a try ?
Great news for you; Terry !

The turtle WOULD do that, Terry! Joe will pose, however.
How'd she enjoy the pool?
Our pal Maria did some chamber rides that helped her with migranes. Sorry you were suffering! Hope you got a dive today.

Love your turtle shot, too, Joe. He looks like he was watching the other divers. El Pescador IS very white! It's so hard to get a good grin on Angel. He's done with the shot before it's actually taken.... I DO admire his cap, though. :D

You still have my email? Want to just email the moon to me? :mooner: yourself! jijiji

Hi Ann!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom