october in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where was Lobzilla?

Fred And I will be leaving ORD very early morning. Should be at Villa Aldora by noon. We leave the 25th to head back home. Paula shifted our trip by a week (Now 20th thru 25th). Really looking forward to getting away from work for a few days.

Hi! I am back from Cozumel :( , it was my first time but we had a blast! We arrived on Monday night, and due to Paula we were not able to dive on Tuesday, Wendsday and Thursday. However we were able to do 3 dives per day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, all dives for over 70 minutes!!! The best dive was on San Juan! However Santa Rosa was amazing too!!! Visibility was about 60 or 70 feet, water temperature was 84 F. We switch from Dive Paradise to Aldora, our Dive Master was Sherif, what a great and amazing guy! We were 6 dives on Falicity Boat, since I consume a lot of air they gave me 120 steel tanks. I am ready to plan a vacation for February!

Fred And I will be leaving ORD very early morning. Should be at Villa Aldora by noon. We leave the 25th to head back home. Paula shifted our trip by a week (Now 20th thru 25th). Really looking forward to getting away from work for a few days.

We'll have a little overlap at Villa Aldora. We get there on the 23rd. I won't be doing any morning dives due to DAN classes, but will be working on diving some afternoons. See you there!

Can you hear me sobbing from there?!?
Go afternoon diving with Terry since I'm not there to do it.

Glad you had a great time, vv. Sherief is a blast to dive with - and San Juan is his fave, too... San Juan is like something Pink Floyd sang about!

We'll have a little overlap at Villa Aldora. We get there on the 23rd. I won't be doing any morning dives due to DAN classes, but will be working on diving some afternoons. See you there!

We'll be here. Be nice to place a name with a face.

Had a good day. We are in a suite. Planes were running on time. Weather is good. Got a dive in already :).
Chankanaab shallows at 49 ft for 1:17. Sharief DM with Luis captain. Just Fred, Julio and my self on the afternoon boat.
I'll load some pix but food is in order along with some sleep. I could not sleep after 1:00 am this morning.
I would really like to thank Dave Dillehay for giving us this special deal of FREE LODGING for us on this visit. My friend Fred is blown away about how nice the island, Villa and diving with Aldora is. I think there might be another Cozumel addict in the making. Thank you Dave!!!

:crying:sniff sniff:crying2:gulp of breath:crying2:sniff sniff:crying:

I dunno... Joe can tell you how much I love just being there - and being topside would be a switch for me!
But yeah, I'd regret not being submerged.
I'll be blowing from this way to see if we can get it to miss you guys. :bored2:
Happy bubbles...

Back
Top Bottom