OCTOBER 2007 Scubaboard Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIvemaster234:
We Will be there Oct. 20-27. That is if she is still here after Dean.
:shakehead: MAWG...bring in the burros please! We have another doomsdayer on our hands!

OK all you October people....ONLY POSITIVE VIBES HERE !!!!!! Pelon, Flaco, Iggy and BABY....that's me....are for remaining positive that we WILL be in the waters of Cozumel by the afternoon of October 6 !!!! Look out all you Splendid Toads....here we come !!! The Fantastic Four.... Besides, I have that SPECIAL #100 dive coming up, and perhaps even on my birthday which is OCT 9th....this I do not plan on missing out on.... !!!!

Busy month for October! Still have a 4-day opening in the middle of the month. I'd love to fill it!

oct%20coz..JPG

opalobsidian 9/26 - 10/3; ???
George and Liz 9/29 - 10/6; Scuba Club
Mike and Sue 10/6 -10/13; El Cantil/Blue XT Sea
Xarifa 10/6 - 10/13; Coral Princess/?
Lou and Nancy 10/5 - 10/10; Barracuda/Bottom Time
txbob 10/17 - 10/21; ?/?
DIvemaster234 10/20 - 10/27; ?/?
totallyreel 10/21 - 10/28; Cozumel Palace/BlueXTSea
lyonsce 10/25 - 11/1; ?/BlueXTSea
Randy & Aleta 10/27 - 11/3; Hotel Cozumel/DWM
robanna 10/31 - 11/4; Hotel Cozumel/?
Namchief 10/31 - 11/7; ?/BlueXTSea

Mark us down also. We'll be there 6th-13th. Not sure where we'll be diving but do plan to do at least a couple of days while we are there.

Just to update staying at Casa Mexicana. Thanks for the great deal that Christi got me....... :D

My wife and I'll will be at the Barracuda Oct 6/13, diving with Dive Paradise, about 5 other diver from South Arkansas will join us mid week, and two from Tn., see yaw then

Hey, October Scubaboard Divers....We must have someone out there diving from the 13th to the 17th. Let's cover this month with those beautiful dive flags !!!

October People !!! We are about to drop off the page !!! We can't do this with a hole in the middle of our month !!! Quick, someone book a trip ! SS

Would love to fill in the dates - need to win the lottery first!!! We cant wait to go on the 21st, Cozumel is addicting:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom