OCTOBER 2007 Scubaboard Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

totallyreel:
Would love to fill in the dates - need to win the lottery first!!! We cant wait to go on the 21st, Cozumel is addicting:wink:

Stand in line with all of us Lottery winner hopefuls. Diving would definetly be on the list of "What to do's". But, for now, I am thankful for the time I do have in Cozumel. I am thinking though, that if I could only convince my work that I should be away a bit longer, I could fill in the 5 day October gap and be done with it. Sadly, I don't think it would be a nice thing to do as the Annual Flu shots begin the Monday I return home. And, since I coordinate the program for my clinic, I really should be there....PHOOEY !!! Perhaps the airline will stop all flights out due to Fanstastic Sunshine and Weather for those 5 days and I will just have to deal with being stuck in Cozumel....now that's a great thought. Oh well, maybe we have more October divers out there. :wave-smil

polysemous1:
My partner and I will be there from the 13-20th. Barracuda, not sure which dive op yet.

Hooray for polysemous1 !!!! We finally have the month covered !!! Way to go October Scubaboard Cozumel Divers !!!! :colouredsmilies:

Anyone else joining in on the fun ?

tham:
My wife and I'll will be at the Barracuda Oct 6/13

Just one day?!?!?

Busy month!

oct%20coz..JPG

opalobsidian 9/26 - 10/3; ???
George and Liz 9/29 - 10/6; Scuba Club
Lou and Nancy 10/5 - 10/10; Barracuda/Bottom Time
Mike and Sue 10/6 -10/13; El Cantil/Blue XT Sea
Xarifa 10/6 - 10/13; Coral Princess/?
lnorris 10/6 - 10-13; ?/?
polysemous1 10/13 - 10/20; Barracuda/?
tham 6/13 - ?; Barracuda/Dive Paradise
txbob 10/17 - 10/21; ?/?
DIvemaster234 10/20 - 10/27; ?/?
totallyreel 10/21 - 10/28; Cozumel Palace/BlueXTSea
cheesehaed 10/22 - 10/29; ?/?
lyonsce 10/25 - 11/1; Casa Mexicana/BlueXTSea
Randy & Aleta 10/27 - 11/3; Hotel Cozumel/DWM
robanna 10/31 - 11/4; Hotel Cozumel/?
Namchief 10/31 - 11/7; ?/BlueXTSea

:D

we will be in Cozumel October 25 thru 29.

Casa Del Mar, not sure which operation yet.

Terry:D

OK OCTOBER Divers.. It is now September 1 and we can now OFFICALLY say we are diving NEXT MONTH !!! So from now on, we need to find ways...(is that a word?) of putting this fact in our daily conversations. If asked for a lunch date or an appointment...."Oh, next month ? When is that exactly? I'll be in Cozumel...." or " I'll just be leaving for or getting back from Cozumel.." Or if people are groaning about work...."Well, next month, when I'm in Cozumel......" etc, etc, etc,. And you know, it's not too soon to start the packing stage....Open up your closet of dive stuff and take inventory. It's not too late to get that new gadget and try it out at your LDS pool , or at the least fix something that needs attention. Better now than later. Also, if you have not yet logged in with your October dates, please do....join one of the best October groups ever !!!

Oh, and BTW, where is Iggy and Flaco....I know they have dates...but I don't see them listed.....SS AKA:BABY

Sheila and I (J.R.) will be stopping there for one day of our cruise on October 10th. I still don't know where we will be diving. If anybody has any suggestions on dive spots and a good dive op, we would appreciate the help.

Thanks.
J.R.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom