OceanLog beta version 2.1.4 Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget to uninstall your previous version. Uninstalling will only remove the program, you won't lose your dives.

Thanks Phil - we're going to have to add you to the payroll...

Just trying to help. I know this version addresses some of the issues form the previous versions and folks would be interested.

LOLOLOLO..........
ok download went off without a hitch... opened program and looked, low and behold i didnt lose any dive data, WAIT not only did i not lose any data but now i have 2 of every dive logged. lolol well thats better than having it all dissapear.

Thanks Phil - we're going to have to add you to the payroll...

Doug, do you know when the updated version of the Aeris program will be available than contains the bug fixes will be available?

I just checked th Aeris web site and it still has version 2.1.4.

The current version I have is 2.1.4.

Just installed version 2.1.6 and these are the bugs I've found so far (pdc is Atom 2.0):

Dive Log
Dive
- Memo field has been reduced to three visible lines; I prefer to be able to see more but
maybe I'm in the minority.

Dive Details
- Graph says >9MPM is too fast, but according to PADI, 18MPM is acceptable.

- Air/Surface/Minimum temperatures all have the same value (but I don't think the Atom 2.0
records temperatures other than minimum).

Gear
- Saving a weight and navigating back and forth between dives decreases weight entered,
e.g. I enter 3kg into the Intergrated Weight field for dive 1.
I click the Next Dive arrow (now viewing dive 2).
I click the Previous Dive arrow (now viewing dive 1 again).
The weight (for dive 1) is displayed as 2.9kg.
If I repeat these steps, the weight always decreases by 0.1kg, i.e. 2.8, 2.7, 2.6, etc.

Dive Data
History Section
- Elapsed dive time for last 6 and 12 months is 0:00.
- Best/Worst SAC Rate fields display are empty even though values exist for all dives.
- Best/Worst Visability fields exist, but there is no field on the dive screen to input visibility.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom