OceanLog beta version 2.1.4 Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome! Don't let the impatient people get to you. You and Oceanic do a stupendous job here!

Just downloaded. I will test it out tomorrow. Thanks Doug.
Tom

OK, so who was I kidding? I just installed it, which went fine, but so far it will not let me change lifetime dive numbers?? I will mess with it some more later.

Get home in the early morn, so I'll be downloading the "ware" to give it a go-round! Thanks Doug and Oceanic.

How I add old logs to a brand new .4? Just save the file and open it in the new program?

Divingguy:
OK, so who was I kidding? I just installed it, which went fine, but so far it will not let me change lifetime dive numbers?? I will mess with it some more later.
It's on the bottom of the screen that it opens up on .. "Personal" .. at bottom under "Configuration" ... "Beginning LTDN" ... you can change the number there

ohhhh good stuff......That always bugged me....

Yeah, I stumbled across it .. like I know what LTDN was .. maybe they should have spelled it out for "us" , lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom