Oceanic VT3 - this the one I want?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orenbvip

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for a new computer in the $500-600 range. Ideally with a transmitter (yeah i know it is gimmicky/overboard) . from what I've look around online for seems people like/recommend the Oceanic VT3.

I found this online:
Amazon.com: Oceanic VT3 Hoseless Wrist Computer & Transmitter. Includes PC Download Kit: Sports & Outdoors

seems the computer is on sale a bunch of places but $550 with the transmitter and cables for the PC. Is this too good to be true? Is there a new/better model coming out?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Looking for a new computer in the $500-600 range.
Is this too good to be true? Is there a new/better model coming out?

There is the VT4 but if you don't mind slightly used then I would try Ebay where they seem to average $300 for a good one.

Here's a VT3 I would buy myself if the rent didn't have to come first.

FB-Florida Scuba Diver

I would love one for $300 with the transmitter. that one posted is around $500 , where a new one is $550. THE VT4 looks great but I rather buy more camera stuff than spend more than $500 on a computer. I have a Vyper already which is don't like as i want more bottom time :)

Back
Top Bottom