Oceanfest gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes they are. Look for our yellow mini-sub with the Stroke my Conch logo on the conning tower. We'll also have manatee kabobs for sale. Mmmmm, good.

Wow, to many posts to read and remember. Has anyone desided on a place and time yet? I'd like to go and meet up with a few of you that are going. I hate going alone. I have to work all weekend but have the afternoons and early evenings off before work so if anyone is going to be there around 3 or 4 in the afternoon Saturday or Sunday keep an eye out for me.

Na Na Na Na Na :voskl1:

:biggrin2:I know the surprise!!!:ssst:

NetDoc:
Look for a ScubaBoard surprise at the Oceanfest... and that's ALL I'm gonna say! :D

Ooooooo. I can't wait. Tell me.

T shirts?
Bumper stickers?
Fearless Leader in person? :wink:

Marc

I'm not gonna tell ell!

Padipro:
Wow, to many posts to read and remember. Has anyone desided on a place and time yet? I'd like to go and meet up with a few of you that are going. I hate going alone. I have to work all weekend but have the afternoons and early evenings off before work so if anyone is going to be there around 3 or 4 in the afternoon Saturday or Sunday keep an eye out for me.

Scott, check out calendar for May 14th; Oceanfest Gathering.

GrierHPharmD:
BTW, I just called the OF office, and they said that the exhibits open at 5:00 pm tomorrow and will be open till 9:00, with entertainment afterward. You can buy tickets then to avoid the lines on Saturday morning.

-Grier

Grier, the tickets can be purchased online www.oceanfest.com

Fearless Leader made BONEHEAD prior commitment to go to "Sea Scouter School" this weekend, so I can't be there... but I will be thinking of you. However, it might behoove some of you to seek out any mods in attendance. :D Supplies will be limited!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom