Oceanfest gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, I just called the OF office, and they said that the exhibits open at 5:00 pm tomorrow and will be open till 9:00, with entertainment afterward. You can buy tickets then to avoid the lines on Saturday morning.

-Grier

GrierHPharmD:
Jenny,

Are you going to be selling your "Stroke" t-shirts yet? If not, what a wasted marketing opportunity! You could make enough off of t-shirt sales to buy that mini-sub!
What the heck are "Stroke" t-shirts? Got a pic?
Kerry

Grier - are going over there tomorrow night? What time, what are you going to see/do?

OkiDiver:
What the heck are "Stroke" t-shirts? Got a pic?
Kerry
A "Stroke" is a diver that is NOT DIR. It actually is not really a nice word to be called, but like, it appears ok for one stroke to call another stroke a stroke. Hmm... does that make any sense?
ONe of these days, I am gonna get some made up...

Look for a ScubaBoard surprise at the Oceanfest... and that's ALL I'm gonna say! :D

Hi Waterbabie,

I'm going as soon as I can get there after work. (And, judging from this hell-week, I might finish Friday's work day some time around next Wednesday!)

Actually, I hope to leave the office in time to get there between 5 and 6, to buy my tickets for the weekend, then spend the afternoon/evening trying to forget this amazing CF of a workweek! Are you going on Friday? If so, let me know what time, so I'll know to keep a lookout for you.

So what's the plan on where we're meeting? According to attendanece sheet we're thinking about meeting at the Radisson Bahia del Mar. Where is that and what's the address?

Is anyone doing seminars, tressure hunt, or photo contest? I talked with Algal Bloom and he's thinking about doing fish ID courses. I'm interesting in seminars on Sunday: Port Royal, Ft. Lauderdale wrecks, and movie stuntman. Anyone else doing one?

CBulla:
I'm meeting at the scubaboard booth!

I thought it was going to be a surprise?? :11:

A scubaboard booth thats's great!!!......... I was surprised...I was! :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom