Oceanfest gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any mods going to be there Friday night?

If not, please remember who sent tickets. (hint, hint)

Marc

don't worry Marc...you are marked :D
You gonna be there on Saturday?

both:D

GrierHPharmD:
Yes they are. Look for our yellow mini-sub with the Stroke my Conch logo on the conning tower. We'll also have manatee kabobs for sale. Mmmmm, good.

Grier, what about your "salchicha que zambulle"? are you bringing it?? "Now, that's marketing"..

hmmm....... a stroking salchicha... :eyebrow:

Scuba_Jenny:
don't worry Marc...you are marked :D
You gonna be there on Saturday?

Unfortunately, most likely not. I'll be spending most of the weekend at the convention center at a volleyball tourney for both girls.

Save me a treat. :D

Marc

Dang! Can I borrow your camera? I was hoping to make you offical photographer for the surprise!

I'll definitely bring my salchicha (my motto, just like that of AmEx: don't go out without it - reminds me of a great old song my King Missle from about twenty years ago, but I digress...) Thanks for asking! ;-)

But don't you think that a dive flag with a conch in the middle (kind of a mix between the Conch Republic flag and our surface marker) would be great as a logo? And when the DIR guys ask, we can just tell them that it's the "stroke my conch" logo, for all D.U.H. divers...

Scubaguy62:
Scott, check out calendar for May 14th; Oceanfest Gathering.

Ahhhh, I can't make it Friday. I have to work Friday night, 10:30 PM to about 6:00 AM Saturday. I was planning on hitting the bed ASAP after I get home tomorrow morning and showing up for the Fest Saturday afternoon about 2 or 3. It sucks working nights and weekends. :mad1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom