Oceanfest gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
I hope I run across some of you fine folks.
hey Murph.... he's talking to me :eyebrow: lol

:wink: what's the best way to get down there? We're in Port St. Lucie (30 min. north of WPB) turnpike I-95 ???????

baitedstorm:
:wink: what's the best way to get down there? We're in Port St. Lucie (30 min. north of WPB) turnpike I-95 ???????

Easiest?

I-95 to I-595 east to North 1 to 17th Street east to A1A North which will take you right there on the right hand (ocean) side.

Marc

Why would you want to take I-95 apart? Then noone would be able to drive anywhere.. :thinking:
Just Kidding..

Is anyone doing any of the tressure hunt dives? If the weather is as bad as I'm hearing I'll probably only do expo and seminars on Sunday.

Waterbabie:
I would say take 1-95 down.

Meeting the group in front of the Radisson Bahia del Mar at 10:30 a.m.

Hey Krista, give me a call, and we will try to meet up with ya tomorrow. Hermit Crab and I had a good time...well, Ok, I did, she was bored sitting around listening to us "old folks" swap stories and jokes.
Anyways,

Nevermind...I already talked to ya..
Everybody else... Great day, good seeing everybody! I had a blast!
Hermit Crab won a Mares mask, snorkel and fins! I snagged a Scubaradio Tshirt and we both got all kinds of goodies.
Am planning on being back tomorrow around 12:30 or so. Got one ticket left (Thanks Marc) so I minus well use it!

I was there Friday night and managed to get out Saturday as well for a short while. It was great to see those I haven't seen in awhile, as well as meet some new folks.

I've attached some pictures I took, even the one of Walter on the tire swing with Jenny's daughter. :wink:

Marc

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom