Oceanfest gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool pictures fLL looks like you guys had a great time. i had to work so i guees there's always next year. I hope some day to meet all you guys. maybe next month when i get back from vaction. alex t.

As usual, it was great to see everyone again. Chris and I had a blast seeing everyone. We missed you Nathan! I guess we're going to try to meeet up again today at around 2:30PM. Look forward to seeing everyone again!

Rebecca

Hey! We're alive! Kris, her dad and I all prattling on about what great time we had meeting up with everyone, all the goodies we found, meeting more faces behind the alias's, and just enjoying time with a group of people that we otherwise see clad in neprene and masked faces!

Hope those of ya'll who are going back today have/had a great time!

note1: Thanks to Pete for the great shirts! They created discussion with vendors in a number of booths - at least for me they did! :)

note2: On the drive home my wife and I were brain storming and have come up with an excellent idea for a Conch Divers Public service project - when I work out the details of how to do it I'll post a new thread describing the whole concept! :)

CBulla:
Hey! We're alive! Kris, her dad and I all prattling on about what great time we had meeting up with everyone, all the goodies we found, meeting more faces behind the alias's, and just enjoying time with a group of people that we otherwise see clad in neprene and masked faces!

CBulla, we're glad you made it home safe with your family, it was nice having met them. We're really glad you drove down and met us, because we had a blast!!! and hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.
I'm sure the usual suspects agree!!! :dazzler1:

Pete, thank you for the T-shirts, it's a great keep sake...and FLL for the pictures.

Well... I survived "Sea-Badge", and glad y'all enjoyed the shirts. We will be offering these shirts on our upcoming "ScubaBoard Store", so if you missed 'em, you can still get 'em. We will also have mugs and such.

If y'all can get me the "Conch Divers" logo in a Corel Draw format I can put that on the left breast or even get pocket shirts. .jpgs won't work for this... it needs to be in a Corel, or an .ai format.

Doc - does the logo at http://www.cafepress.com/the_conch_shop meet with what your after? I'll be happy to convert that to the corel or ai and share.

All- I'm also pretty good with photoshop, so if there are any ideas that anyone has, graphics they can share, I can work with most anything.

scbababe - don't forget the dive sausage deployment technique for the next conch outing!

I might be able to get is as a corel draw or illustrator file.
Pete, thanks for the Tshirts, we toasted a Kalik or two to you!
Was there again today and met up with Krista, Grier, Murphdiver and baitedstorm, and Rick and Angie with Victoria. Great time, I had a blast and of course picked up more goodies.
Oh, there is a post in intros and greets....http://www.scubaboard.com/t56614.html.. intersesting...Marc is that you?

FLL Diver:
I was there Friday night and managed to get out Saturday as well for a short while. It was great to see those I haven't seen in awhile, as well as meet some new folks.

I've attached some pictures I took, even the one of Walter on the tire swing with Jenny's daughter. :wink:

Marc
Ok, I will try to get the names to all the faces,
Pic #1 from left to right...
FLLDiver, Xavier, KBulla, CBulla, Wally1716, Hermit Crab (being a hermit crab), me, Marvel, Walter, Scbababe, Scubaguy62, GrierPharmD

Pic #2
Puertorican Connection
Wally, Angie and Rick

Pic #3
Marvel, Walter, Me, Grier, ???

Pic #4
Hermit Crab and Walter having fun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom