O2lube.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fibre

New
Reaction score
has anyone got christo-lube from o2lube.com?

Their prices are extremely competitive but I have seen a comment on another site saying that they don’t actually manufacture MCG-111, which I always thought came from lubrications technology anyway.

Thanks

I like tribolube 71 better,,,,it doesn't gum up....$8 @ DGX

Tribolube 71 O2 Compatible Lubricant
THIS!
You know that white coating inside a reg you are trying to service? The stuff that's impossible to wipe away? Old Christolube.
T-71 and T-66 don't do that.

THIS!
You know that white coating inside a reg you are trying to service? The stuff that's impossible to wipe away? Old Christolube.
T-71 and T-66 don't do that.

Only if it also feels like coarse sand! Thank God it lubricates for the first couple of months after you gunk up your regs with it. Back in 94 I finally learned my lesson and have been usimg tiny qualtities of silicon grease instead of Christolube instead. 25 years later, my regs are all still working and I haven't had an O2 fire yet.

Michael

Reactions: Zef
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom