November in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good grief Kat...that might ruin your reputation for making a "perfect" schedule ..and we can't have that happening.:rofl3::rofl3:
Wait! Would that get me 'fired' from the December thread?????:eyebrow:

In my defense, if you look at PBN's original post, he posted the wrong date :shocked2:.... I just listed what he gave me! :idk:

11/06/2010-11/13/2010: Casa Mexicana, Blue XT Sea

11/6/2010-11/11/2010: Hotel Barracuda, Deep Blue. Belatedly celebrating a milestone birthday for my hubby. It's our 5th trip to Coz, can't wait!

(posted in the Oct thread also.) I'll be there from Oct 30 - Nov. - 6 Hotel Cozumel not sure on dive op. Traveling solo if anyone needs a buddy. 4th time to Coz.

10/23 - 11/03 - blue steal & non-diving wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/30 - 11/05 - Mandyw Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/30 - 11/06 - Okc_diver Hotel Cozumel, diving ??? (traveling solo if anyone needs a buddy)
11/06 - 11/11 - Scubagal & hubby, Hotel Barracuda, Deep Blue
11/06 - 11/12 - loudives staying Barracuda, Diving with Raul at Bottomtime
11/06 - 11/13 - Fin59 & Dive-Ho, Hotel Cozumel, Dive with Martin
11/06 - 11/13 - selo Casa Mexicana, Blue XT Sea
11/06 - 11/14 - fishin42 & wife, Hotel Cozumel, Dive with Martin & Scuba Mau
11/08 - 11/15 - kentmorrdave staying???, Living Underwater
11/13 - 11/25 - atatt & Don, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau
11/14 - 03/26 - MMM - at my house, Living Underwater
11/17 - 11/24 - Diver Kat & Alan, Fiesta Americana, Scuba with Alison
11/18 - 11/24 - Tunaman68 w/daughter & Tunabrother, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
11/20 - 11/27 - pjhansman & wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
11/27 - 12/04 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics
11/27 - 12/04 - baystr & non-diving wife w/LDS group, Scuba Club Cozumel
11/27 - 12/04 - greylion & wife Sue w/ 2 friends, Casa Susan - Palmar Condos, Blue XTSea
11/27 - 12/04 - kjay, w/ wife & 2 friends - Sabor Wyndham, Dive with Martin

(posted in the Oct thread also.) I'll be there from Oct 30 - Nov. - 6 Hotel Cozumel not sure on dive op. Traveling solo if anyone needs a buddy. 4th time to Coz.

Hi Okc_diver. I'll be in Cozumel almost the same dates as you, also travelling solo, and am booked with Blue Angel for morning dives Oct 31-Nov 4th. I'd also love to get in some afternoon and night shore dives if you're looking for a buddy. This'll be my first time to Cozumel, but I have lots of tropical diving experience (150+ dives Hawaii and Galapagos).

Hey Mandyw, we only overlap a couple of days, but you can shore dive any afternoon or night with me. Start and end at BA next to the ray prison. Not sure of our room number yet, but just ask Andrea the front desk girl to call and I'm ready in 5 minutes. I've done a few shores dives and although they aren't as colorful or deep as the reefs, they are fun and there are quite a few criters around that artificial string ray pen next to BA.

Sure, I'd be interested in doing a few dives with you and blue steal. I only have 40 dives (all in cozumel except my training dives) I think I'll use dive paradise but I'm sure I can go to BA for a night dive and even a few shore dives. I'm planning in hitting the water shortly after I get checked in so I can get a afternoon shore dive.

Blue steal and okc_diver: Sounds great. Even if the shore dives are shallow, I love just puttering around and taking my time looking for things. I don't arrive until late on the 30th, but would love to do some shore dives on the 31st (well, any day). Blue steal - we'll hopefully run into each other in the morning, but if not, I'll give you a call.