November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have 4 boat loads of divers. Guys I think some of the boats will need a DM, with Paolov coming as an AOW diver, I strongly suggest that the other 3 boats get a DM. Im not in a position to dictate and it is the call of the divers on the respective boats.

Just to clarify things, I am waiving MY DM fee but I cannot DM for 22 divers, just one boat maximum. DM / Dive Guide fee in Aquaventure is P1000 for 2 dives, additional P600 for addtional dives divided among the number of divers on the boat.

Axua:
We have 4 boat loads of divers. Guys I think some of the boats will need a DM, with Paolov coming as an AOW diver, I strongly suggest that the other 3 boats get a DM. Im not in a position to dictate and it is the call of the divers on the respective boats.

Just to clarify things, I am waiving MY DM fee but I cannot DM for 22 divers, just one boat maximum. DM / Dive Guide fee in Aquaventure is P1000 for 2 dives, additional P600 for addtional dives divided among the number of divers on the boat.
that should be fun... DMing for 22 divers... imagine pa if all of them were OW noobs hahahahahaha

ganun ba yung final exam ng dm/owsi?

Jag

Axua:

jai, that would be a challenge to dm for 22 people. not even an octopus could handle that hehe! would be a great feat though if you thought about it:) il be bringing a dm, in fact i thought of that already as there will be 3 ow divers in my group.

Spoon:
jai, that would be a challenge to dm for 22 people. not even an octopus could handle that hehe! would be a great feat though if you thought about it:) il be bringing a dm, in fact i thought of that already as there will be 3 ow divers in my group.

When I was a DM I did lead a group that big together with another DM and it was not fun for me. We dove in Caban Cove and didn't even get past the mouth of the cove. It was crazy down there but believe me there are groups of people who also like that many divers when they dive.

great you will be bringing your own DM that at least covers your boat :)

Side story pala, last weekend the currents in Anilao was so strong brought about by the new moon. My clients insisted on doing Sombrero, when we got there the water was like boiling and I told them currents are really ripping but they said ok lang. I did my back roll and zooommm I was behind the boat by 40 meters in 10 seconds. So they said abort. We dove Bahura currents were manageable down but after surfacing from a 5 minute safety stop would you believe we were picked up at Kambingan already!!

Axua:
When I was a DM I did lead a group that big together with another DM and it was not fun for me. We dove in Caban Cove and didn't even get past the mouth of the cove. It was crazy down there but believe me there are groups of people who also like that many divers when they dive.

great you will be bringing your own DM that at least covers your boat :)

yup at the very least. chips group needs a dm as well, maybe you can suggest any from aquav?

Axua:
ok guys please find below the final list of divers with some details.

1. Carlo Lopez / Spoon – ala carte
2. Monique Albert / Mrs. Spoon – ala carte, 8 lbs weight
3. Alexandra Guerrero / Spoon guest 1 – ala carte, reg, BC, 8 lbs weight
4. Bernadette Navarro / Spoon guest 2 – ala carte, 8lbs weight
5. Ramil Kracken – ala carte
6. Paolov DMC – ala carte
7. Iris_Ice – ala carte 12 lbs weight
8. Chip – ala carte 10 lbs weight
9. Spoon Guest 2 – ala carte, 8 lbs weight
10. Ish_baby – ala carte, reg, 8lbs weight
11. Bruce Natividad – ala carte, reg, XL BC, 18lbs weight
12. Paolov – ala carte
13. Kathy Gavile
14. Diana Ranoa
15. Matthew
16. Midwestdvr
17. Axua
18. Webster Celis – 10lbs weiight
19. Patti Santos
20. Carlo Lapid
21. Vanessa Vargas
22. Erica Casal (Chip's non-diver cousin)
23. Halthron – XL BC, 14lbs weight

See you at Aquaventure on Saturday 7:30 am.

see 7. and 8. Thanks Jai!

Also, Pao and I will be convoying from Makati. Willing to meet up with anyone in Shell Magallanes or a stop along SLEX.

chip104:
see 7. and 8. Thanks Jai!

Also, Pao and I will be convoying from Makati. Willing to meet up with anyone in Shell Magallanes or a stop along SLEX.

can meet in petron mcdo but just for a pitstop. i notcie that these stopovers last more than intended:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom