November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll probably be leaving a bit earlier but if you see a red sports car looking lost, wave me down. :D

Axua:
When I was a DM I did lead a group that big together with another DM and it was not fun for me. We dove in Caban Cove and didn't even get past the mouth of the cove. It was crazy down there but believe me there are groups of people who also like that many divers when they dive.
They'd all be in the same color swim suit / BC / Tank and all have cameras. :D

Halthron:
I'll probably be leaving a bit earlier but if you see a red sports car looking lost, wave me down. :D

hope your ride aint that low bec the roads near anilao have worsened and the potholes are so huge they would be decent sized bathtubs for the kids:)

Halthron:

They'd all be in the same color swim suit / BC / Tank and all have cameras. :D

images of a busload of japanese tourists donning hula outfits with cameras hahahahah

@spoon: DM? try Abet Napenas of Aquav... cell no 09195797402

jonix:
images of a busload of japanese tourists donning hula outfits with cameras hahahahah

i have a dm. its chip who needs one. i know abet hes good too. pm chip

jonix:

Thanks Jon!

btw, your wife is very mabait. Great meeting her!

chip104:
Thanks Jon!

btw, your wife is very mabait. Great meeting her!

yeah, and sexy for someone who just gave birth :14:

btw, who'd like to DM this group? it'll be their first fun dive after their check out last july (except Carlo, i think)
1. Cathy Gavile
2. Diana Ranoa
3. Patti Santos
4. Carlo Lapid
5. Vanessa Vargas
6. Unknown

jai? :D

jonix:
how come i'm having trouble convincincing her na she's not fat? sheesh

it's a girl thing... or maybe 'cause you ogle on other girls when you're with her... tsk, tsk, tsk... :nonono: or you openly pine away for jessica alba like you do here...

Back
Top Bottom